- User submits the request having data from login.jsp form.
- Through the
web.xmlActionServlet traps the request.
- ActionServlet uses
struts-config.xmlfile entries to decide appropriate action class and FormBean class to process the request.
- Forward Software create form beans class object and populates received form data to form bean class object.
- Forward create Action class object.
- Forward calls execute method of action class.
- Action class interact model component.
- Model component execute business logic.
- Business logic execution result comes to action class
- Action class transfer the control to the controller ActionServlet.
- Based on ActionForward statement available in
struts-config.xmlfile controle goes to result.jsp.
- Presentation logic in result.jsp pages execute and formatted result goes to browser as response.
Please follow and like us: