- Choose Tools, Internet Options from the menu in Internet Explorer.
- Select Security tab from the dialog box appeared on your screen.
- Click on the Custom Level button.
- Scroll down until Scripting option comes.
- Select Enable button under the Active scripting.
- Finally click OK and you are done
- Open a new tab and type about:config in the address bar.
- Select I’ll be careful, I promise! From the warning dialog box.
- Click on the Chrome menu at the top right corner of your browser screen.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Click on the Show advanced settings option at the end of the page.
- From the Privacy section, click on the Content settings button.
- Choose Tools → Preferences from the menu bar.
- Select Advanced option from the appearing dialog box.
- Choose Content from the listed items.
Upon writing the above code snippet, the text from </noscript> will be displayed on the screen in the cases below: