Skip to content
- While integrating struts with spring provides business logic in the form of beans and the MVC layer will be provided by struts.
- In the order to integrate struts of spring we need plugin class called contextLoaderPlugin or contextLoaderLisenar class these are given in org.spfw.web.struts.jar.*.
- We need to configure the above plugin in struts-config.xml file with plugin element.
- In the integration the spring cfg.xml file name should <any-name.xm> and put in under of WEB-INF folder.
- Delegating action proxy class is responsible to communicate struts-config.xml file to spring-confg.xml file.
- In order to move the control form s-c.xml file.to spring cfg file we need to make use of predefined class called delighting Action Proxy class it is given in org.spfw.web.struts.* package.
- While integrating struts with spring the action class of struts must be cfg in the spring cfg.xml file.
- Action class of struts will using the object of spring bean to call the business logic so Action class is called caller bean and spring bean is all dependent object.